Anyone have any decent links to free iPhone 3d viewer clips?

I bought one of those gizmo's you slot your phone into, and you can watch 3d type content.

You know, scary roller coaster rides, or something like that!

I did download one file which was a roller coaster, which turned out to be animation...and it was pretty naff....I downloaded another which superimposed dinosaurs onto the camera view, and that was pretty dreadful too.

I'm not interested in watching full movies or anything like that, as it's just a bit of a novelty. But so far I've been particularly unimpressed...There must be something out there that's got that wow factor?

Any links? Or recommendations?

This app boasts the best vr content available..... Apparently.

Their really isn't much in terms of good stuff on the phone boxes. you need a PS4 vr or about 1200 worth of PC gear and vr for the real good vr experiences. Best I've had on android was a shooter where you automatically run around but u aim at the zombies and it auto shoots.. But all Lame tbh best for watching stuff on YouTube side by side in 3d/vr

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/within-vr-virtual-reality/id959327054?mt=8

This app boasts the best vr content available..... Apparently.

Their really isn't much in terms of good stuff on the phone boxes. you need a PS4 vr or about 1200 worth of PC gear and vr for the real good vr experiences. Best I've had on android was a shooter where you automatically run around but u aim at the zombies and it auto shoots.. But all Lame tbh best for watching stuff on YouTube side by side in 3d/vr

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/within-vr-virtual-reality/id959327054?mt=8

Thanks Tek....That app is actually pretty good....I'm not 'into' gaming. As I said it's really just a novelty...