Corbyn didn't bow again..right wing press in meltdown!

Only with poor posts

Pedantic as well. I think you're in need of a big hug hackey lad, life's too short

Poor post ,poster and patronising as well , you've certainly got it all going for you

Poor post ,poster and patronising as well , you've certainly got it all going for you[/QUOTE]

Thank you, us lefties do seem to have at the moment.

exactly my point ,all newspapers are in decline . yet you named a few in decline and tried to make a point that it was because the young were not gullible , Again trying to make a poor political statement

I think your getting your knickers in a twist.

no change there then :hihi::help:

thanks for that , actually made me laugh out loud . Do you do stand up ?

no change there then :hihi::help:

Don't be patronisirng mel, he'll have monk on.

---------- Post added 23-06-2017 at 21:10 ----------

thanks for that , actually made me laugh out loud . Do you do stand up ?

I prefer sit down on a Friday night.

Don't be patronisirng mel, he'll have monk on.

---------- Post added 23-06-2017 at 21:10 ----------

I prefer sit down on a Friday night.

Hilarious but don't give up the day job

Hilarious but don't give up the day job

Thanks for the compliment and I won't give up the day job. He's not doing bad is this Corbyn bloke is he?

Thanks for the compliment and I won't give up the day job. He's not doing bad is this Corbyn bloke is he?

He's definitely gaining ground and doing well. But the better he does, the more vicious the opposition gets. It was bad enough before the election, now they've gone into overdrive.

[/b]

He's definitely gaining ground and doing well. But the better he does, the more vicious the opposition gets. It was bad enough before the election, now they've gone into overdrive.

The Daily Mail, Daily Express and The Sun etc are doing their best but the truth is out my love. The Tories are scum.

The Daily Mail, Daily Express and The Sun etc are doing their best but the truth is out my love. The Tories are scum.

While we're talking about a fair media coverage.......I don't read the S*n or the Daily Fail at all, but I do follow their Facebook news feeds, you know, for...erm balance, and stuff...........anyway,

Not one mention about the Tory/DUP vote on public sector pay........there was something about the Loch Ness monster in the Fail that was published about the same time...

If this is a fair, balanced and informative source of news......I'm a lumberjack!

The election proved that people aren't so easily lead. The Mail, Sun and Express are without doubt on the wane because their readers are dying out and young people aren't so gullible.

rubbish. All the newspapers are losing circulation, but the titles you mention, with the exception of the Sun, are losing circulation the least. The best performing UK newspapers, that are retaining readership the most, are the Times and the Mail. The worst performing, and which is losing sales the most, is the Guardian.

Edited by blake