Do You Believe In Coincidence??

Its about time that nonsense was abolished.

Yes I agree, and a system put in place whereby we can swap our car tax from one vehicle to another. We can only drive one car on the road at any time.

Yes I agree, and a system put in place whereby we can swap our car tax from one vehicle to another. We can only drive one car on the road at any time.

You can only live in one house at a time, but we still pay council tax when we are away on holiday.

Driving home last night with my present wife on the Mosborough bypass as I approached a roundabout I decided to switch on an old Commitments cassette!.It started at random with the song "Mustang Sally",at that precise moment coming round the roundabout was a bright yellow brand new Ford Mustang!.Now this model is not seen very often in our neck of the woods very often,a coincidence or what?,in the past doing crosswords a few times reading the clues either the answer would be mentioned on tv or radio at the very same time!.I wonder if this sort of thing has happened to anyone on the Forum,I,m sure it can,t just be me will it?.:huh:

So you were driving home last night with your present wife so this all could change soon, are women lining up at your door ?

So you were driving home last night with your present wife so this all could change soon, are women lining up at your door ?Not exactly she says she is going to exchange me for a younger model as soon as is feasible,all I can say is best of luck to him he will need to be three quarters deaf and be as rich as Getty!.She wants to count her blessings she has a handsome hunk like me!.:love::hihi:

I can't honestly make my mind up about this. Sometimes I do, and at others I don't. I'm not sure whether to believe in fate or not either.:huh:

Asking 'Do you believe in coincidences?' is a bit like asking 'Do you believe in the sun?' or 'Do you believe the earth is flat?'.

They're a scientifically demonstrable fact.

I've had the name "Hesketh" come up at least six times in the past few days since I was looking at a new home in a suburb with that name.

I've passed three pubs with that name, seen a car with a sticker in the back window saying "Hesketh Cars, Cleveleys" and I have a business meeting tomorrow with someone with that surname, as well as two other connections.

I've had the name "Hesketh" come up at least six times in the past few days since I was looking at a new home in a suburb with that name.

I've passed three pubs with that name, seen a car with a sticker in the back window saying "Hesketh Cars, Cleveleys" and I have a business meeting tomorrow with someone with that surname, as well as two other connections.

That sounds like a result of the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon to me.

Just a coincidence. Would have been spooky, if your 'previous' wife was called Sally and had been driving the new Mustang.

I thought that was what he was going to say. :roll: