Spring/summer weather thread 2017

Indeed! Other daily newspapers are available.

90F in the shade just now round the back of the house, S6. Yesterday I read 95.6F, mid-afternoon.

I don't see the fascination in boiling hot weather myself.

Many people have taken the day off due to the hot weather, some people think its too hot

Looking at the papers today its too hot to be at work

If I was the boss of these companies then I would instantly fire anyone who complained it was too hot to work

And then turn off the water fountain as a means of punishing all the other workers

Awful, awful day today.

I do as well . I get all excited when they are near and just like to sit in my underpants ,waiting for them

still waiting

---------- Post added 21-06-2017 at 22:48 ----------

Many people have taken the day off due to the hot weather, some people think its too hot

Looking at the papers today its too hot to be at work

If I was the boss of these companies then I would instantly fire anyone who complained it was too hot to work

And then turn off the water fountain as a means of punishing all the other workers

id like to see that one fly in the steelworks or on a building site

Very hot and stuffy today; storms ahead according to BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2638077

I've been sat in air conditioned bliss today but a brief step outside this evening was like walking into a steamy kitchen. Horrible.

My met office app promised me thunder, lightening and oversized hailstones. I got a bit of drizzle which clearly didn't reduce the humidity one bit.

It's not even 35 degrees. Weak summer, but definitely

better than 2016

I've been sat in air conditioned bliss today but a brief step outside this evening was like walking into a steamy kitchen. Horrible.

My met office app promised me thunder, lightening and oversized hailstones. I got a bit of drizzle which clearly didn't reduce the humidity one bit.

Yet S11 did have several storms which left the air much more breathable this morning. Cations, you see- the negativity charge of air molecules.

what a dreary dreary month this has been, heavy cloud could be its motif, is this always going to be the way?

what a dreary dreary month this has been, heavy cloud could be its motif, is this always going to be the way?

No, because it's now September.