Goats delay democracy

It is bizarre and quite idiosyncratically British that we have a remainer fighting the hard brexit corner and a long term 'lexit'eer who never wanted us there in the first place fighting the "reluctantly leave but keep as many ties as we can" corner

I knew she was crazy when she rushed to the palace to see queen within hours after election saying she got some irish people to bail her out. And now she still has not got an agreement with them.

Strong and stable negotiating? I think she is mental.

If that is an example of the negotiating technique and ability available to us in the Brexit negotiations starting tomorrow then I expect Spain to not only get Gibraltar back but take over the Isle of Wight as well!

By the way don't refer to that bunch of unionist bigots to their face as Irish. They use the term as an insult and insist that they're British.

This despite being in Ireland for hundreds of years and not being born in Britain.

Mind you, many of them also believe that the world is only 6,000 years old so what do you expect?

If that is an example of the negotiating technique and ability available to us in the Brexit negotiations starting tomorrow then I expect Spain to not only get Gibraltar back but take over the Isle of Wight as well!

By the way don't refer to that bunch of unionist bigots to their face as Irish. They use the term as an insult and insist that they're British.

This despite being in Ireland for hundreds of years and not being born in Britain.

Mind you, many of them also believe that the world is only 6,000 years old so what do you expect?

North OF Ireland is a lovely slip of the tongue to refer to their homeland if you want to see their faces go beetroot red and screwed up in a rage. Just for laughs.

North OF Ireland is a lovely slip of the tongue to refer to their homeland if you want to see their faces go beetroot red and screwed up in a rage. Just for laughs.

My particular favourite is to pretend to be unaware of the situation and ask them if they're from Donegal.

When they reply indignantly that Donegal is in the South I act confused and point out that Malin head is the most geographical northern point of the island of Ireland and it's in Donegal and also in Ulster, so surely it must be in Northern Ireland?

I should stop doing it really before I give one of them apoplexy, but as my mother was from the west of Ireland I find it irresistible. :D

NB: the Irish Republic's northernmost areas are NORTH of Northern Ireland's!