The Real Full Monty - ITV 15/06/2017

Great programme, really quite inspirational.

The statistics of male cancers are shocking, if this programme prompts even a few men to go and get checked out then its done its job.

I thought it was great entertainment but also thought provoking. Ladies , encourage your man to check himself or check him out yourself

I have just watched the Real Monty on TV and I was very touched by the way the celebs performed , having lost two of my pals to prostrate cancer the message that the programme was trying to get across hit home.

That message being get tested mind you, you would think that our health centres across the City would actually be asking their men patients to get tested on a bi yearly basis.

This does no happen and with the average Dr's appointment being nearly three weeks is not about to happen any day soon.

The programme tonight was brilliant entertainment especially the part from Shiregreen working mens club with not one protest in sight about people getting their kit off.

Edited by samssong

I have just watched the Real Monty on TV and I was very touched by the way the celebs performed , having lost two of my pals to prostrate cancer the message that the programme was trying to get across hit home.

That message being get tested mind you, you would think that our health centres across the City would actually be asking their men patients to get tested on a bi yearly basis.

This does no happen and with the average Dr's appointment being nearly three weeks is not about to happen any day soon.

The programme tonight was brilliant entertainment especially the part from Shiregreen working mens club with not one protest in sight about people getting their kit off.

Being a woman I get tested for breast and cervical cancer. It should be routine for men to be checked for prostrate and testicular cancers