Blackberry z10 dead with red light

hi,dropped the phone and it landed flat(in case),picked up and now its basically dead with just the red light illuminated(red light comes on when power button pressed but goes off after bout 3 mins)just wondered if anyone had same problem and got it fixed,got some pics i would like to save off it aswell

Had the same once and just needed the SIM card reseating

Watch this clip and see if it works for you. It worked for me when one of my work phones had the same issue.

It could be hardware problems, ic problems or worst motherboard or logic board. If you have time to drop it to my house I'll have a look. And i will tell you the problems. Mobile phone technician since 2007 work from home

Edited by Sinned_26

It could be hardware problems, ic problems or worst motherboard or logic board. If you have time to drop it to my house I'll have a look. And i will tell you the problems. Mobile phone technician since 2007 work from home

pm me youre address and i will call and see if you can help,thanks