Networking event venue ideas please!

Hi we at Business Sheffield are looking to host another networking event sometime in June, and would welcome ideas for anywhere a bit different, preferably with some outdoor space for if the weather is nice, as a venue.

We previously held an event at the centre at Ecclesall Woods which was really good, so something along that sort of line would be ideal.

Any ideas welcomed

Thanks

Please feel free to contact us at Sheffield Transport Sports Club. We are situated at Meadowhead in south Sheffield, in the middle of 18 acres of grounds. We regularly host training and day events, so I'm sure we will be able to help you. Tel 0114 2373216 or email stsclub@btconnect.com. Please be aware that the landline may divert to a mobile, so please don't think you have been cut off if there is a slight blank spot on the line!

Yorkshire Wildlife Park?

Thanks Steve but it needs to be in Sheffield as virtually all our clients are Sheffield businesses.

---------- Post added 11-04-2017 at 10:27 ----------

Please feel free to contact us at Sheffield Transport Sports Club. We are situated at Meadowhead in south Sheffield, in the middle of 18 acres of grounds. We regularly host training and day events, so I'm sure we will be able to help you. Tel 0114 2373216 or email stsclub@btconnect.com. Please be aware that the landline may divert to a mobile, so please don't think you have been cut off if there is a slight blank spot on the line!

Do you have a website you can direct me to?

We do..our website is at http://www.sheffield-transport-sports-club.co.uk

If you would like an informal visit at any time by arrangement you will be very welcome.

Thanks that's great. we'll take a look and if we think it's a possibility I probably would want to come take a look.

Thanks

Have you considered the newly restored Samual Worth Chapel inside the General Cemetary?