Sheffield UFO incident, March 24 1997, we may have proof??

Does anyone remember the sheffield incident of march 24th 1997?. As a keen metal detectorist along with my friend 'Digger', we have over the past 18 months or so, found around 60 titanium rotor blades along with various stainless steel parts and more which i will reveal later. these have all been found in a place along the flight path of what was described as the sheffield incident? but not anywhere near to where people claim a crash happened. Maybe it never happened?, so with an open mind i ask..what are titanium rotor blades as fitted to jet engines, such as a tornado fighter, doing in an area of woodland in north sheffield? any help please :confused:

It was quite a big thing at the time, ufo,s being chased by tornado jets and some say a crashed tornado?, search google for the sheffield incident of march 24th 1997..very interesting reading

I have just done a quick google (other search engines are available) on the term "Sheffield Incident" and the majority of reports suggest the incident being in Dronfield. So what has a North Sheffield woodland got to do with this?

not sure why a north sheffield woodland has anything to do with it, but how come we have found titanium rotor blades etc in an area that shouldnt have them? also reports from the time suggest that the ufo?? was spotted from dronfield passing over the area we found, then over towards woodhead?, finally disappearing around the strines area?

I was on Nether Lane at Ecclesfield at the time and saw it pass over towards Grenoside.

Telephone exchange.....! I was with a colleauge and we both saw it.

Edited by satman2222

Good job I didn't find it or the story would have been 'Sheffield Titanium scrapyard receipt'

Good money is that ;)

Keep us informed of what other items you find. I remember the noise made as the object and planes flew over towards, what I thought was Grenoside area.

Would any offical information be available on this now due to freedom of information act? im not sure what the time scale is. :(

Telephone exchange.....! I was with a colleauge and we both saw it.

What did you and your colleague see satman?