Friends from basegreen

Hi, Tried this before but long time ago, does anyone know of Kath Elshaw and Jane Oldale from the Basegreen estate 1960s/70s? or anyone else I may know from around that time for a reminisce!.

Kath moved to the Arbourthorne, I think she had 4 boys, and Jane used to live in Woodhouse.

Hi Dido, thanks for that. Might I know you?.

I dont think so, I left Basegreen early 60's, it was my young sisters that knew Kath and Jane, Gaynor and Beverly.

I dont think so, I left Basegreen early 60's, it was my young sisters that knew Kath and Jane, Gaynor and Beverly.

Was Gaynor on Lister Way?, if so I remember her. Who are your sisters?.

Kath moved to the Arbourthorne, I think she had 4 boys, and Jane used to live in Woodhouse.

Did anyone know spud west or any of the lads that followed the group around about 69

Was Gaynor on Lister Way?, if so I remember her. Who are your sisters?.

They lived on Lister Place. My sisters are Ann, Beverly and Gaynor.

They lived on Lister Place. My sisters are Ann, Beverly and Gaynor.

I remember a Jean and har brother, think they lived at the bottom of Lister Place, was it 'Barson' or similar?.

I remember a Jean and har brother, think they lived at the bottom of Lister Place, was it 'Barson' or similar?.

Yes it was Jean, she had a sister called Val, We lived next door to the Barsens. I see Jean often

Yes it was Jean, she had a sister called Val, We lived next door to the Barsens. I see Jean often

If I remember right his name was Tony, He taught me how to smoke, thank god I took no notice!. When you see Jean ask her if she remembers Mike from the bottom of Lister Crescent!.

I will. I have been trying to remember names from that era, dont forget it is 50 years since I left. There was the Spencers at the bottom of Lister Way, Stan was my best man at my wedding. The Bishops, the Rhodes, the Whites, The Stars all on Lister Way.

I will. I have been trying to remember names from that era, dont forget it is 50 years since I left. There was the Spencers at the bottom of Lister Way, Stan was my best man at my wedding. The Bishops, the Rhodes, the Whites, The Stars all on Lister Way.

Hi DIDO,

I've just noticed that in the above post you mention the Rhodes family on Lister Way. Can you shed any light on what's happened to them over the years? In particular, Pete Rhodes was a friend at school who I lost contact with many moons ago and I'd love to get in touch with him again if possible.

Echo