Ear Piercing in or around Crystal Peaks?

Hi,

I'm wanting to have my ears pierced for a 2nd time this weekend. Anyone know anywhere in or around Crystal Peaks way please?

Thanks, Leanne

claires in peaks and i think the hairdressers in the market do it too

I've had my ears pierced twice.

The first i had done at F Hinds, the jewellers, think that was at meadowhall though. Had my second ones done at claires, but found one hole is a little higher than the other :S think the girl was a trainee.

Claires do give you some lotion to clean your ears with if i remember correctly.

i found claires over priced and carried out by trainees.

i took my daughter it cost me £28 and once id paid the manager asked for a word with me,

i was busy with my other child and hadnt noticed the trainee had pierced my daughters ears,one slightly higher than the other and different coloured studs!!!

the manager offered me a 10% discount card off futher items!!!

i refused.

ring a few hairdressers and beauty places,im sure you will get a better job done,good luck:thumbsup:

Saw this on the front of a shop on Heeley bottom;

Ears Pierced While You Wait:hihi:

Thanks, just looked on Claires website - totally forgot there was one in Peaks - but they seem really overpriced for what they do! Plus, heard some bad reports about piercings at Claires.

I have had them pierced a 2nd time once before, but they healed up a long time ago. Anyone know what the hairdressers are called in The Market Place that does piercing?

Thanks, Leanne

Hi,

I'm wanting to have my ears pierced for a 2nd time this weekend. Anyone know anywhere in or around Crystal Peaks way please?

Thanks, Leanne

When living up Foxill,(back in the late 70s n 80s)My mum was well-known for piercing all the local teenagers ears.Two ice-cubes,sterilised needle and a quick stab with a steady hand.No charge,no complaints and no Health n Safety weirdos.

Now my mum has resided 2mins from Peaks for the last 20 or so years,but her eye's aint what they used to be,so she's out of the question.:D

Have you tried Peaks market??

Saw this on the front of a shop on Heeley bottom;

Ears Pierced While You Wait:hihi:

oh thats handy,saves you going back for em lol:hihi::hihi:

I had mine done last year at f hinds in crystal peaks. If your willing you can sometimes get them done free like i did because the girl was training and i didn't mind being a guinea pig for her. She did a good job and i got very nice studs and some lotion to clean them with for free. Its worth going in and asking i've had no problems.

Don't have them done at anywhere that pierces with a gun (eg, most jewellers etc). Pushing the earrings themselves through the ear will cause the tissue around the hole to scar. If you go to a proper piercing place (I think there's a Blue Banana now in town?), they'll use a needle which has a sharp end, and that will give a cleaner hole which will heal better. They also autoclave their needles, which means they heat them up really really hot, so they are actually sterile. You then have less chance of infection, and can go straight to wearing a hoop, which IMHO is better for healing than a stud.

I had all of my ear piercings done with a gun, and I wish that I hadn't as they close up periodically (especially the second and third ones, where smaller earrings are worn) and I have re-pierce them myself. If I get another one I'm going to go for the needle.

My 8 year old grandson told me he was going to have his ears pierced and knowing how he hates any sort of pain, I told him if he had his done then so would I. Lo and behold he went and did it and now he's pestering me to have mine done.I wouldn't mind but I'm 62 and would feel a right prat.Shall I go through with it or just kill myself ?

Funky Divas in the market place. I get my hair and nails done there too. Very reasonable prices and friendly, professional staff.