Looking for horse or pony share/part loan/exercise to help out owner

Hi everyone!

I've lived in Sheffield for 4 years now and have not ridden regularly since I moved here for university. I am looking for an arrangement which means I can ride more, whether that be a share or part loan or even just helping to exercise someone's horse who may not have enough time.

I've been riding since I was 6 (I'm now 22) and used to have my own before going to uni. It's something I really miss though due to work demands getting my own just isn't feasible till I'm a good bit older and have a house of my own. I love to do a bit of everything - flat work, jumping, hacking ... Even competiting now and then!

I live in the city centre but am happy to travel - I don't drive so it would have to be fairly easy to get to, though I don't mind a bit of a journey for the right equine friend!

Thanks,

Hannah X

Hi, we aren't far from the centre and have a couple of super horses for part loan.

---------- Post added 20-09-2016 at 18:35 ----------

P.s very easy to get to on public transport. About every ten minutes.

Ooh that sounds great! Could you drop me a private message on here so we can talk further?