Why should you tip a delivery

why should you tip a delivery when youve paid a lot for your food plus the delievery charge

why should you tip a delivery when youve paid a lot for your food plus the delievery charge

You don't have to if you don't want to.

You know that it's making five posts, not five threads, that's the requirement for using the classifieds section?

if i can afford it, i do

if i can't afford it, i don't

but is is better to be generous in life, rather than a cheapskate :)

the delivery driver dont earn much money and relies on tips . the takeaway owner wont pay minium wage just to deliver the food so remember that when next time you order and he delivers in p---ing down rain or in the snow :thumbsup:

You should tip delivery drivers ? new one on me :D

Its just Another stupid american culchural thing thats been ported over from the states. Dont do it, its like you said they are paid and the takeaway owner should put the wages up and in turn charge the customers, no one should feel obliged to pay towards someones wage when they dont employ them.

You should tip delivery drivers ? new one on me :D

Its just Another stupid american culchural thing thats been ported over from the states. Dont do it, its like you said they are paid and the takeaway owner should put the wages up and in turn charge the customers, no one should feel obliged to pay towards someones wage when they dont employ them.

I always tip our take away delivery driver mainly because he is a really nice friendly guy but also because the food is consistantly excellent and he delivers in 20 minutes.

I didn't know this was a done thing, to be honest.

I didn't know this was a done thing, to be honest.

I do not go out of my way to tip just always let him keep the change as the service is excellent, I dont just tip willy nilly. Something I dont like but always seem to do when drunk is tip taxi drivers I would never do it sober but for some reason when I have had a few beers the words keep the change seem to just flow out of my mouth.

Whats a spare £1 or 50p? If you can afford it, why not?

We always tip our driver. Hes very nice always smiling even in the crap weather. He knows us by name now, quite sad come to think of it! He even delivers fags if the shops near us are shut. Hows that for service? We think he deserves an extra £1 or £2!

I tip by saying they can keep the change, but only if they are on time, and polite to deal with

Whats a spare £1 or 50p? If you can afford it, why not?

We always tip our driver. Hes very nice always smiling even in the crap weather. He knows us by name now, quite sad come to think of it! He even delivers fags if the shops near us are shut. Hows that for service? We think he deserves an extra £1 or £2!

Yes but that person is getting a wage for the job whether you want to feel good about giving him money or not. Save it and walk round town and flick some coins at the poor or give to water aid or someone and help the little kids with flies round their mouths that we see on tv if you feel like being charitable with £1 or £2, they will appreshiate it far more when they are drinking water they can see through than this man that will buy a better car in a few months.