Reighton sands haven holiday park

hi were going camping this wkend to rieghton sands has anyone been?

we went in june. it's a good campsite, only thing wrong with it is you don't have pitches so we came back 1 afternoon and found a tent about 1 metre from ours. we had to practically climb over this tent to get into ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we took our caravan there a few years ago and wasnt impressed to be honest. The toilet/shower block was filthy and the staff were very rude.

BUT it was a while ago it could have changed I really hope so.

the best thing is the "up and down" drive through to it. Great fun!

LOL I'd forgotten about that it was indeed great fun but only after we'd taken the caravan off!! might have to go back and do the 'up and down' part again especially now my lad has long hair !!

Sorry for the highjack, I'm off there with the family in September for a long weekend. We collected the Sun vouchers and are staying in a static. I've got an idea what to expect and it involves lots of England tops, swearing, muffin tops, kids called Kyle or Chantelle and LOTS of burgers and chips. Am I close?

The site is ok, it's the steep walk down to the beach that's the problem, especially coming back up.

lol is that the reighton gap?? theres a vid on utube with someone filming the drive down.we lookin forward to goin,all the toilets an showers been improved this year.heard its windy on the clifftop where we camping our, tent so maybe the larger tents will act like a wind breaker for our small tent lol.

I worked at Reighton Sands and its not bad, its one of those Blue camps.

Primrose Valley is just down the road, and to me its far better. Its a red camp and theres far more for kids to do, better water slides etc....

The site is ok, it's the steep walk down to the beach that's the problem, especially coming back up.
isnt there a tracter ride that takes u 2 the beach and back??

isnt there a tracter ride that takes u 2 the beach and back??

Not when l was there, its walking or nothing, but the beach and sea where lovely.