Anyone know how POF works after upgrading?

I enrolled on that POF site yesterday.

The first message that came through was about upgrading for x amount for various periods of time etc. I don`t mind doing that. But what I’m unsure of is how it all works. Is the basic membership prior to upgrading just for viewing? Is upgrading essential to actually make contact with other members? What does upgrading actually provide that the basic membership does not? Any guidance appreciated.

Thanks

PS, I have the App, not sure if that makes any difference.

Thanks for cgksheff. That seems to cover it doesn`t it I think.

Thanks for cgksheff. That seems to cover it doesn`t it I think.

Don't bother upgrading. It's a free site for sending and receiving messages. It's owned by Match.Com.

Get yea sen down on Sheaf if your lookin for fish, theres some lovly brown trout there now :hihi:

It seems that lip enhancement with botox is growing in popularity. Although I prefer the natural look of woman's lips, I can understand the appeal of the cosmetics. However, if it is OTT, it is a bit off-putting.

---------- Post added 16-03-2017 at 13:35 ----------

Don't bother upgrading. It's a free site for sending and receiving messages. It's owned by Match.Com.

ok thanks for that. Sending and receiving messages is all I need.