The Nightly Nightly show - no thanks

Watched the first of The Nightly Show last night and totally wasted half an hour of my life. Have never found David Walliams to be funny, expected more from Martin Clunes, and even Nina Conte couldn't save it. Certainly wont be watching this garbage nightly.

Or is it just me ? Did anyone find it good ?

They work in the US, they don't work here. We prefer our chat shows on Friday or Saturday nights.

What doesn't help is Walliams, an increasingly universally hated man.

I have to agree. What a waste of 30 minutes.

Walliams is in my top five most sickening celebs of all time, he makes my skin crawl.

How does David Walliams get the contract for these shows he's on? It's not for his popularity.

Get him off.

Have heard Ramseys doing next week,why do they put people on who are rubbish and just happy to take 50k a show.

Have heard Ramseys doing next week,why do they put people on who are rubbish and just happy to take 50k a show.

It's publicity for his new cookery show. He's got a new contract with ITV so he's not bothered whether the Nightly Show fails or not.

Fancy putting Walliams on the opening week. It was bound to fail !!

Ok The Nightly Show is a big flop but Gordon Ramsey made it worse last night by pretending he had injured his hand. He was making a smoothie for Frank Skinner and pretended the blender wasn't plugged in. He put his hand into it , and it switched itself on, and fake blood spurted out. The audience looked horrified and one person looked as though they were about to faint. This was a truly horrendous trick.

When ARE they going to take this show off ???

Ok The Nightly Show is a big flop but Gordon Ramsey made it worse last night by pretending he had injured his hand. He was making a smoothie for Frank Skinner and pretended the blender wasn't plugged in. He put his hand into it , and it switched itself on, and fake blood spurted out. The audience looked horrified and one person looked as though they were about to faint. This was a truly horrendous trick.

When ARE they going to take this show off ???

That trick was inappropriate at any time never mind on a chat show, maybe Ramsey should be replaced by Frank Skinner as the host, he is much better at it.

That trick was inappropriate at any time never mind on a chat show, maybe Ramsey should be replaced by Frank Skinner as the host, he is much better at it.

Yes Skinner would be better.Maybe they've got him booked for next week.:roll: