This is Dan Bell channel YouTube.

This is Dan Bell is a channel on YouTube it's a mix of short films and Urban Exploring and has now a new series about dirty motel rooms.

Dan Bell ( 40 ) is from Baltimore , Maryland he co - producers with Will Kimprusky and Rick Serra along with Jim a former Baltimore cop. Recently he was nominated by ' Baltimore Sun " newspaper for best YouTube channel and Instagram.

Notable series are

' Dead Malls' showing either abandoned malls or malls that are in decline ' Rolling Acre's Mall was a good one.

Urbex, various locations around Baltimore and filmed in some rough areas of the city and has had some hair raising encounters with drug dealers and alike. Also done road trips to neighbouring states to derelict sites.

' Dead Motels' a series visiting derelict motels which like Malls are slowly disappearing.

' Dirty Motel rooms'. Visiting with Rick Serra and Will to see how clean the rooms are mostly bottom end ones it's amazing to see how bad some motels are in fact they have found anything from used needles to a bird's nest.

The quality of the videos is very high when I first saw them I thought someone had downloaded them from the TV but they are not . ' Exploring with Josh ' is good but Dan Bell is better. Anyone else watch this channel ?

This is the sort of thing I'm interested in, so I might have to check it out!:)

This is the sort of thing I'm interested in, so I might have to check it out!:)

If you not been on it go onto 28 days later. A good Urbex website. https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/

Edited by swede1973
spelling

The Proper People. Is also a good Urbex channel.

Yes they are not bad also ' Unknown Cameraman' is good too but hasn't done anything new lately.