Are you still allowed to drive after a heart attack?

typical was meant in the sense that your agument is so flawed that you turn into a 15yr old, and of course this means you will have to have the last word so go girl :hihi:
I knew it! Not even passed your test yet *laughs again*

What are you on?:hihi::hihi:
Come on, hon, keep up. He's attempting to be droll! I thought it was quite funny :D

Come on, hon, keep up. He's attempting to be droll! I thought it was quite funny :D

OK...have HIM instead if you like!:loopy::loopy::loopy:

fizz why didnt you just tell the doofus dazzler what you drive ? then again i guess her ignorance is bliss ha ha xx

Edited by brutman1

My father in law had a heart attack and had a stint put in ,he still drives x

fizz why didnt you just tell the doofus dazzler what you drive ? then again i guess her ignorance is bliss ha ha xx
S/he can tell me anything, it'd be too late, I wouldn't believe it now :hihi:

:huh:Is it normal for someone using the name 'brutman' to end a post with kisses?:suspect:

i guess the last word was right ha ha, but seeing as you average 2.000 posts and replies a year, i somehow think in your tedious world this wont ever stop. so farewell doofus and hope your 11.500 post is a great one ha ha ha ha xx

i guess the last word was right ha ha, but seeing as you average 2.000 posts and replies a year, i somehow think in your tedious world this wont ever stop. so farewell doofus and hope your 11.500 post is a great one ha ha ha ha xx
So, I was right about you, then? *laughs*

ETA: I'm sorry about my posts to you and your friend fizzydrink. I don't know what came over me. I usually try not to enter into a battle of wits with unarmed opponents. :(

Edited by rubydazzler