Paul Nuttall UKIP Leader - Billy Liar

can we all get back to the lying cheating despicable human being that is Paul Nuttall?

Yes he has had a bit of a low profile recently.

However Farage, and UKIP's 1 MP, Douglas Carswell are having a bit of a spat at the moment.

Apparently, Farage wants Carswell to be removed from UKIP, because, the 'anti establishment' Farage blames Carswell for not pushing hard enough for Farage to get a knighthood:

https://politicalscrapbook.net/2017/02/anti-establishment-farage-is-so-desperate-for-a-peerage-hes-waging-war-with-carswell-over-it/

Delicious:hihi:

Correct.

But the simplistic take-away point grossly belies the complexity and accuracy of the reasoning that precedes it.

The complexity and accuracy of reasoning being the whole point of 'expertise'.

Complexity yes, accuracy no. This is where we are with economic forecasting.

Complexity yes, accuracy no. This is where we are with economic forecasting.
If you have a track record (of economic forecasting) to match White's, and since the complex facts and figures are all out for the observing, I for one look very much forward to your own.

In the meantime, I shall file your post above under 'opinions', and casually dismiss it :)

If you have a track record (of economic forecasting) to match White's, and since the complex facts and figures are all out for the observing, I for one look very much forward to your own.

In the meantime, I shall file your post above under 'opinions', and casually dismiss it :)

The Conservative economic policy review in mid-2007 led by John Redwood specifically warned that the banks were dangerously over-leveraged.

The author has a history also of opposing the ERM and UK EURO membership against the general established wisdom in all 3 cases.

One could do a lot worse than follow the advice of this man and his ilk.

Farage will be back like a shot as soon as he sees his next chance in the next couple of years while Brexit is ongoing,or after the final result is known,He's already sounding the warning bell for the way he can see things going:

Asked about Ukip’s future as Britain begins to leave the EU, Farage said: “We are the turkeys that have voted for Christmas.”

But he added: “At the moment there is huge trust in Theresa May to deliver Brexit, but I think already we are beginning to see concessions being made, over fishing, the fact that she wants to stay in the European arrest warrant. My guess is that a year down the road there will be a lot of people who very frustrated with the Brexit process. So Ukip needs to bide its time and get its messages right.”

Here we go:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/14/ukip-donor-arron-banks-says-he-has-quit-party-to-set-up-ukip-20

:hihi:

oh mustve missed that, only just seen it on another site

my bad :blush:

oh mustve missed that, only just seen it on another site

my bad :blush:

Don't! Just pulling your leg, mate, all in good spirit :)