Box set and binge viewing megathread.

I really enjoyed Preacher too. Great soundtrack.

Currently binging on Black Mirror. Watched all of Season 1, about half of Season 3 and a couple of Season 2. Just as well they are stand alone episodes! The series is a real pleasant surprise. I make a point of not reading what each episode is about so it doesn't spoil it. Great show and thought-provoking how close much of it is

Started watching Preacher earlier, Im now on episode 3.

Im loving it so far, its just the right combination of serious, horrible and funny.

Great soundtrack too.

I really enjoyed Preacher too. Great soundtrack.

Currently binging on Black Mirror. Watched all of Season 1, about half of Season 3 and a couple of Season 2. Just as well they are stand alone episodes! The series is a real pleasant surprise. I make a point of not reading what each episode is about so it doesn't spoil it. Great show and thought-provoking how close much of it is

Im watching the season finale of Preacher as we speak. Loved it.

Black Mirror is great, it does make you wonder what must be going on in Charlie Brookers head sometimes though!

Im watching the season finale of Preacher as we speak. Loved it.

I really struggled to try and like Preacher but there was just too little going on for most of it. That said a few of the episodes were superb.

I've just finished watching all 7 seasons of Deep Space Nine, pretty much the first time I've watched it all the way through. There were a hell of a lot of filler episodes, particularly for a time when they're supposedly in a devastating war that's killing billions of people.

No, I don't think so. Not seen it, sounds interesting though.

Google it , wiki has a page on it. They can tell you more about the show and the book, than I ever could. It was pretty good viewing last year. Six episodes, I think.

I've just finished watching all 7 seasons of Deep Space Nine, pretty much the first time I've watched it all the way through. There were a hell of a lot of filler episodes, particularly for a time when they're supposedly in a devastating war that's killing billions of people.

Funny you should mention that as I have just finished watching Babylon 5 and was getting round to DS9. I loved Babylon 5 when it first aired but did not realise till this last viewing just how much it relied on Religion and Creationism for a lot of the story and plot.

Funny you should mention that as I have just finished watching Babylon 5 and was getting round to DS9. I loved Babylon 5 when it first aired but did not realise till this last viewing just how much it relied on Religion and Creationism for a lot of the story and plot.

I've honestly never read that into B5. Religious overtones certainly (it's an American series after all, they're pretty serious about that stuff) but Creationism?

I've just finished watching Band Of Brothers, for the first time since the original broadcast about 15(!) years ago. Absolutely superb series.

Lethal Weapon - TV show. Actually, pretty good and entertaining

Kimmy Schmidt - It's so happy and silly, normally not my thing but for some reason I just love it. Perhaps it's an age thing, I get so many of the 80s-early 90s references.

Anyway, recommended

Just finished The Expanse Season 1. Some of the acting is a bit ropey but the plot and idea is excellent. Starts off like an action scif-i series and quickly becomes exceptionally political with backstabbing and plots galore where you can't work out who's good and bad quite so easily. Not a patch on GoT but what is? Worth a look if you've got Netflix. Season 2 is also playing on the SyFy channel.

If youre planning on binge viewing Legion on Fox, put a day aside to watch it and another day to straighten your head out. Mind bending!