Need help with marketing!

If you don't know where to start with marketing your business, and you either live in Sheffield or your business is based in Sheffield, then one or more of the following FREE workshops might be useful

Marketing Fundamentals - looks at market research, branding, knowing your customer, knowing where to find your customers, routes to market, key messages and more. Includes exercises designed to help you with the above

Marketing and sales covers much of the above but in less depth as the 2nd half focuses on how to sell in a B2B situation. Again includes exercises

Maximising your website covers driving traffic to your website using SEO, social media and more, how to increase conversions once people have found you, and how to track traffic and amend your efforts accordingly

Creating a brand looks at what constitutes a brand, brand values, personality, tone of voice etc includes branding exercises and case study

If you want to know more call Business Sheffield on 0114 2245000. Everything we do is FREE providing you either live in Sheffield or your business is based in Sheffield

Thanks Steve.

There's already a sticky with broad details of what Business Sheffield does, but I see so many threads on here asking for help specifically with marketing, that I thought I'd add this as a normal thread in the hope more people would see it.