Where can I buy a small dog kennel from?

Its not actually for a dog, its to put my cats litter tray in just outside the back door. Trying to train her to do her business outside. Shes uses the catflap but comes in to use the litter tray. So im thinking if litter tray is just outside covered in a small kennel she might use it.

So a cheap place that sells them please? Im saying dog kennel because the cat ones will be too small to put the litter tray in.

Thanks

don't you get covered litter trays anyway? Not sure what the kennel would do?

don't you get covered litter trays anyway? Not sure what the kennel would do?

We do have a covered litter tray however they aren't waterproof. They have like a vent thing on top. Plus I feel she would be more inclined to use the tray if it was within like a little house type thing where she could move about inside a dry area (if it was raining for example) before getting in the tray. She is a very fussy cat and I know her quite well, I just think she would use it this way.

Worse case scenario she doesnt. She and our other cats will use the kennel to sleep in if they dont want to come inside and we will have to keep the litter tray inside.

Ah I see, I'd have a look on Amazon if I wanted a new one, lots of dog-stuff on there (it is where we get our dog his gadgets).

a customer of mine has a cat flap straight into a small shed where litter trays and toys are kept as the cats are house cats its a safe step into the world without getting wet:)