12.2 pony for loan to stay here, Ridgeway

Superb schoolmistress, ideal for either a child on lead rein or a more competent one who wants to jump and have fun, she has to stay here. Loan.is up to 6 days per week and there is no yard duties to do. Current rider has outgrown her completely. She's never chucked a child off, easy to deal with. I don't mind novices, but I'm not a creche and wont allow children to be dropped off and left with me for the day... I do also teach however and there is a chance to join our competition team for 2015 .

Won't let me pm? Very interested for 12 year old daughter though if suitable.

most 12 year olds would be too big for a 12.2hh. you might be better looking at 13.2-14.2hh ponies, Puddinburner.

Her rider currently is 15 but small, she has however outgrown her. I want a lovely fun, small child to enjoy this wonderful pony, build a bond and just have fun. She's a dartmoor x welsh ex show pony and whilst she carries me well, i want someone who fits her well in her later years. Fit and healthy as can be. Gotta be a suitable small rider out there somewhere for this treasured mare?

hi i would be interested but whats the youngest age you would take i have a 2 and a half year old that is fascinated by animals and loves horses and was fascinated by seeing some young girls riding today when we went out to worksop to buy our chicken food i wouldnt want him to be riding etc but to be able to build up a bond so in time he could perhaps ride i live at arborthourne s2 so am quite close i think could you pm me please

I'm.sorry i need a rider. I'm not into toddlers myself and don't consider that an age I'd like to feel responsible for around 7 horses and ponies...children 5 years upwards please...i just want a small, keen rider. I'm not a letting zoo lol sorry...its just too much of a liability having such small children around. Maybe visit heeley city farm?

---------- Post added 18-09-2014 at 21:14 ----------

Petting zoo even. The pony is for loan to a small RIDER only.

Hi ponybabes we visit farms regularly and I wouldn't have been leaving my toddler with you in your responsibility anyway I would have been there myself and have had much training around all different kinds of animals, I understand you are looking for a rider have you thought of contacting any of the special needs schools they have lots of interest in horses/ riding for the disabled I know as my daughter who is now at college is doing this now as part of a vocational day once a week and please don't take this personally but the comments you left weren't all that civalised however you meant them to sound it was never meant to be a petting session more of a mother child bonding session perhaps helping out grooming/ cleaning to get to know the horse to prepare for riding but I am sure you will find a suitable person very soon all the best

No i never presumed you would be leaving your child, that's not what i meant.the pony is to stay here, id never allow her to be used in special needs schools, or riding schools, she owes us nothing and is far too precious than to be used as a commodity.

hey ho. Regardless, this isn't a discussion, or it wasn't its an advert to find a nice child who is old enough to ride properly and enjoy our darling of a pony in her later years...an.outgrown pony. I thought the advert was easy enough to understand clearly it isn't, i shall amend it and make the requirements very clear then there is no confusion.

---------- Post added 30-09-2014 at 16:50 ----------

Bumping up. Replied to all pms.

Hi, I have a 9 yr old granddaughter who is horse mad, she had lessons before she moved to Sheffield and at one point we had a pony on loan until her death(old age) could you please pm me with more details> Kasey is a rider albeit a keen novice, I also ride and would gladly bring her to your yard and stay with her during the time she is with the pony. I dont get on line every day so if I dont reply straight away it is not because we are not interested. Not sure where Ridgeway is but I'm sure I could find it. Regards Kaz

Hello Kaz i have replied with contact details. We also have another pony available to loan now as our pony we sold a few years ago returns home tomorrow, a little saint for tiny tots if anyone is looking for a full loan without the commitment before and after work.

pm for further info please.

Ponybabes? Have you any idea of suitable yards/ livery grazing ridgeway or nr S8 end? Private. Found a suitable horse just trying to find someplace to keep him if moved over here. Mansion house? They don't answer phone or reply to owt. Hazlebarrow iffy, Snowdon? And maybe is there any place down Robin brook? Any clues? X

Ponybabes? Have you any idea of suitable yards/ livery grazing ridgeway or nr S8 end? Private. Found a suitable horse just trying to find someplace to keep him if moved over here. Mansion house? They don't answer phone or reply to owt. Hazlebarrow iffy, Snowdon? And maybe is there any place down Robin brook? Any clues? X

hi...avoid mansion house and definitely avoid snowdon! I'll have a think, we are full or couldve come here to our fab place...theres plenty about, if you go door knocking . My friend might have room, I'll ask.