Animal volunteering in Sheffield?

Hi,

I also would be interested in volunteering at some animal shelters. I currently live in the City Centre but I'm moving to Ecclesall Road (S11) in July. Has anyone had any luck with volunteering recently, are people looking for volunteers right now?

As tinkergirl said, Mill House Animal Sanctuary ALWAYS need dog walkers! Just call in anytime between 10am-3pm and Andrew will find a dog suitable dog for you to walk.

I'm in the S6 area and im looking to volunteer any where with animals. i am a 13 year old boy looking to help. i will only be able to get there by bus, but i don't mind walking.

I'm in the S6 area and im looking to volunteer any where with animals. i am a 13 year old boy looking to help. i will only be able to get there by bus, but i don't mind walking.

Hi minifunk. I think the closest place to you would be Mill House Animal Sanctuary which is in Fulwood. You'd need an adult to accompany you though.

I have two Saturday in the month off, (working in shifts) anyone needs volunteer in s11 or nearby area?