Missing siamese Hillsbro S6 *Home*

Hi everyone, this is a plea***found, now home***

Please please please can everyone keep a look out for my cat? He is a chocolate point siamese and he somehow got out of the house late last night (Tues night - 154h Oct) without being spotted when my sister let the dogs out. This has happened before - and I'm gutted :(

I am in Hillsborough S6 - Parkside Road area next to the park.

He is nowhere to be seen and I am sick with worry again. The cat flap has been opened again. My boy is very old (he is 18 years old and going grey around his face) and I know he wouldn't have been able to get back in all night! I only realized with sickening shock this morning that he has somehow gotten locked out again.

To make matters worse, he is on daily medication under Hallam Vetinary Centre for a tumour and I need him home. I am so worried. I know he will have a tendancy to wander especially now he is old and confused. He is very deaf and also blind in one eye from a previous accident years ago. His nasal tumour can also affect his balance I give him his meds every day and I'm panicking again.

I can't stress how worried I am about him, I'm going to have a look round today as soon as I can, as if he has wandered during the night, he could have ended up anywhere!

I want to try and reach as many people as possible to help try and find him quickly. I will do some leaflets now and start posting as soon as I can.

So in summary: chocolate point (dark brown/tan) - very old - blind in one eye - deaf - hardly any teeth left now - and usually very vocal unless he's scared may walk lopsided occasionally due to balance issues.

Thank you all for any help/advice. I'm going to ring all the local vets in case anyone has found him and handed him in, as he will look lost and confused and scared to any passers by, but he may let strangers near him. I will also contact the RSPCA.

Regards,

One very worried owner

Caz

If anyone has any news/sightings my number is 07748 546367

Edited by cazowl
found

Oh dear, not again! How awful. I'm going to Hillsborough this morning so will keep an eye open for him while I'm out and about. Have you checked the place he was found last time?

Hope he's home soon x

I know :( :( :( I am so gutted, I just can't believe it.

I was so lucky last time in getting him back - I hope with all my heart this happens again. I will be going round again yes as soon as I can. I am trying to get off work early. I need to check all the roads around Parkside road and round the back gardens as that is where he will wander I'm sure.

Thank you angel for keeping a lookout x

---------- Post added 15-10-2014 at 17:38 ----------

Now home safe and well. Was stuck in a shed not far away.

Thanks everyone

One very relieved owner is very happy again. And he is not getting past the new inforced security again ;)

Brilliant news :)

Glad he's ok.

such a relief for you, so pleased he is back safe & sound :)