Sheffield Band Section 60

Just wondered has anybody heard of a Sheffield indie band called Section 60

Just wondered has anybody heard of a Sheffield indie band called Section 60

I haven't. Perhaps you could tell us all about them? Are they good?

Yes

I have been working with the lads over the past 7 months they are bringing a debut Album out on the 30th Jan 2010 titled is this our day in the sunshine.

They are all Sheffield lads and i reckon they are going to be a success this year.

yes we are having a album launch night at the Hubs on Paternoster row on Fri the 29th Jan.we have sold 244 tickets out of 300 already with a month to go to the biggest night of our music lives.

yes we are having a album launch night at the Hubs on Paternoster row on Fri the 29th Jan.we have sold 244 tickets out of 300 already with a month to go to the biggest night of our music lives.

How much are tickets and where can you get them from?....I have heard quite a bit about this band and wouldn't mind checking them out.....

Cheers for any info.....

Tickets are £5 each and its to be an amazing night,

available from LP Records Paternoster Row or email [email protected]

Hope to see you there!

Hi lewis

our album launch night should be amazing we have had good media interest we have also got a poet called ali shaw supporting us.if you are wanting any tickets please email either me or paul and we can arrange to get them to you

]

Cheers Sean

If you are wanting to buy any tickets please let us no and we will get them to you

This post has been "moderated" by David Daft.

David Daft no longer wishes his words to be associated with the Sheffield Forum. In an exclusive interview today, David stated "this is a knee jerk reaction to the Mods' ever-changing moods and the cove's chameleon-like rule book."

When asked if he would be sad to be leaving the Forum, David responded with "not really, there all bumders anyway!"

Edited by David Daft

The boys are back with a new single "Diamonds". Available to download from itunes, etc.