Breaking bad..Did anyone see latest series?

Just finished Breaking bad series 2, for anyone who has never watched it, I can highly recommend.For anyone who likes a Sopranos style of programme, you'll get on great with it.It's been left wide open so I hope there's a series three in the offing.

when was it on? We loved the first series and we are still waiting for the second.

when was it on? We loved the first series and we are still waiting for the second.

Hiya,

Breaking Bad series 2 was on Five US. It was on every night which was a bit odd, but it was over Christmas and new year 12 til 1 am each night.

It's great, the lies get ever more twisted and the plot thickens as the pair get deeper into the criminal underworld !!!

i am gutted. I knew that five usa were showing the first series, but i just assumed that fx would show the second. :-( i just hope that five repeat it. It was one of the best things on telly.

I've just been catching up with this. I don't know why it's never been shown by a proper channel in the UK .I had to download it to watch it.

It's one of the best TV drama series I've seen. Ever.

Just finished Breaking bad series 2, for anyone who has never watched it, I can highly recommend.For anyone who likes a Sopranos style of programme, you'll get on great with it.It's been left wide open so I hope there's a series three in the offing.

Apparently Series 3 and 4 already exist with Series 5 being made which will be the final one.

Series 3,4 and 5 have never been broadcast in the UK and Sky don't have any information about when they may be shown in future, so it's possible that the series just haven't been ordered by any of the networks.

The series 4 finale is one of the best bits of telly I've seen in years

The series 4 finale is one of the best bits of telly I've seen in years

Yep it was superb.

I didn't follow all of it but happend to see the finale episode, now I wish I'd seen it all, it did look good.

Series 3,4 and 5 have never been broadcast in the UK and Sky don't have any information about when they may be shown in future, so it's possible that the series just haven't been ordered by any of the networks.

I believe when Series 1 & 2 where show they were hidden away on obscure networks. It's unbelievable that the show was never picked up by a major channel.

The only way to watch it now is to download it illegally.

Series 3,4 and 5 have never been broadcast in the UK

Season 5 hasnt been broadcast anywhere yet, theyre still filming it.