Mansfield Drive

Hi Forumers,

I've been looking around for a house near Intake and found somewhere on Mansfield Drive. I haven't been for a look yet but when i mention the place to friends they all give the same ''Don't move to that road mate its awful!''

Now i'm no snob (far from it, i'm actually a Wybourn lad) but this does worry me. Anyway i thought i'd see if anyone had anything to say about this road (good or bad) as nobody seems to be able to back up the horror stories with any reasons????

Cheers as always.

Hi Forumers,

I've been looking around for a house near Intake and found somewhere on Mansfield Drive. I haven't been for a look yet but when i mention the place to friends they all give the same ''Don't move to that road mate its awful!''

Now i'm no snob (far from it, i'm actually a Wybourn lad) but this does worry me. Anyway i thought i'd see if anyone had anything to say about this road (good or bad) as nobody seems to be able to back up the horror stories with any reasons????

Cheers as always.

my daughter went to live there,only there a few month before she got burgled. what they couldnt take they smashed up ,with her being on her own with a small child she felt unsafe so she came to stay with us as housing would not move her as they said she was making herself homeless if she didnt stop there

Cheers for getting back to me on this, i have also had a few other things with the same outcome told to me over the last few days too.

I think i'll forget the idea of moving there! Thanks agai.

Steve

Hi guys,

Sorry, I know that this is a old tread but just to bump it up in case someone could give us an advice. We are looking to buy there - is this really as bad? Or has it improved in the last couple of years?

Thank you!

My sister has lived on Mansfield drive for 2 years now, she is a lone parent with 3 very young children and she hasn't had a single problem.

I go down every Sunday night, and not once seen any trouble.

Hi guys,

Sorry, I know that this is a old tread but just to bump it up in case someone could give us an advice. We are looking to buy there - is this really as bad? Or has it improved in the last couple of years?

Thank you!

Dont do it. I know from personal and very recent experience that many parts of Intake are having problems from the same group of thugs. If you want more info pm me.

Which park of intake are you talking about Mr Myagi? I live on intake and haven't had any problems. Neither has my partners family who have lived here 12 years now. My nan has been here 33 years with no problems.