The One Show - Is this the worst show on T.V.?

Its called The One Show, and is on every evening from 7 till 7:30.p.m. The presenters are truly awful ,Adrian Chilles, and an Irish bird whos accent makes me sea sick.Its been give a second or is it third airing on the BBC. Is it just me who hates it ? :mad:

I watch it every night in the vain hope that my area is shown but so far, bugger all.

I watch it every night in the vain hope that my area is shown but so far, bugger all.

Yes, but is it the worst show on t.v. ? never mind yer flippin area. Leicestershire ?Wheres that ?

Hes bumping my thread up ! :(

its a bold claim - there are so many to choose from :hihi:

its a bold claim - there are so many to choose from :hihi:

How right you are.Maybe we should start a new thread. : What are the worst shows on t.v. ?

One Show = One viewer. I'ts bloody awful.

Guest Mod_Man

It's really popular actually, though I don't watch it. It regularly gets 6 million viewers and gives Emmerdale a run for its money.

i quite like it, a modern day Nationwide, not keen on the woman presenter, Adrian Chiles i do like, seems to be the bbc's golden boy at the moment, he'll have is own chat show soon, wait and see.

i quite like it, a modern day Nationwide, not keen on the woman presenter, Adrian Chiles i do like, seems to be the bbc's golden boy at the moment, he'll have is own chat show soon, wait and see.

God, I hope not, with all that scowling at the camera ! :mad:

Teenage Kicks (is the worse show on tv at the moment) The One Show is better then Emmerdale :P