The Sun - shameless scumbags?

As reported in the Canary, The Sun has again excelled in scraping the bottom of the barrel and produced a staggeringly appalling headline.

Exploiting the murder of children in an attempt to smear Mr Corbyn and doing it so dishonestly and so blatantly - you thought their Hillsborough coverage was a disgrace?

This is as bad, if not more so - they should have learned their lesson by now.

Would you support a movement by the people of Manchester to boycott The Sun?

Do you buy it? Why?

https://www.thecanary.co/2017/05/24/manchester-set-become-second-city-ban-sun-appalling-response-concert-bombing-tweets/

technically its bull**** so i heard, the cover shown is the early version that was printed before or as it happened, they then moved the story to page 2 and covered the attack on the front on the next edition...so i heard, no idea, i dont read newspapers so not sure on the timeline.

technically its bull**** so i heard, the cover shown is the early version that was printed before or as it happened, they then moved the story to page 2 and covered the attack on the front on the next edition...so i heard, no idea, i dont read newspapers so not sure on the timeline.

The Sun contacted The Canary to request that we update the piece to reflect that The Sun went to print prior to the concert bombing. The paper issued an updated front page subsequently. We’re happy to do so.

The Sun contacted The Canary to request that we update the piece to reflect that The Sun went to print prior to the concert bombing. The paper issued an updated front page subsequently. We’re happy to do so.

ah, almost what i said then....lol

There was a similar post bashing the Mail earlier, that had also gone to print before events unfolded.

That seems a fair response.

Problem is the IRA smear is pretty outrageous in its own right.

After all the Tories are happy to have an ex-IRA gun runner in their ranks.

Another reason not buy the Sun or the Daily Wail sorry I mean Mail both full of crap anyway.

After all the Tories are happy to have an ex-IRA gun runner in their ranks.

Who's that then?

Who's that then?

Check out Maria Gatland an actual ex IRA Member who is currently a Tory Councillor for Croydon. Its on Wiki too.

Unless there is another one we don't know about.