Pippa's wedding.

This weekend Pippa Middleton who is the sister of Kate who herself has married our future king gets married to some billionaire who will then be installed into the comedy club that is our Royal family.

The wedding is rumoured to be costing half a million quid and includes spitfire fly pasts , a fleet of Range rovers to ferry guests around and a marquee costing tens of thousands of pounds followed by a spread of salmon and cucumber sandwiches and a honeymoon in never never land.

Mean while back on the Manor.

Who cares how much it costs, so long as it's not being funded with public money. I'm not a fan of the concept of royalty by any means, but hope whoever it is who is getting married, are very happy together.

It's not paid for by the public. So what is the issue exactly? They aren't even given royal titles.

So they shouldnt have the wedding of their dreams just because people elsewhere cant afford to? They can do whatever they want with their own money.

I hope the sun keeps shining for them and that theyre very happy together.

So they shouldnt have the wedding of their dreams just because people elsewhere cant afford to? They can do whatever they want with their own money.

I hope the sun keeps shining for them and that theyre very happy together.

Very fair-minded:thumbsup:

This weekend Pippa Middleton who is the sister of Kate who herself has married our future king gets married to some billionaire who will then be installed into the comedy club that is our Royal family.

The wedding is rumoured to be costing half a million quid and includes spitfire fly pasts , a fleet of Range rovers to ferry guests around and a marquee costing tens of thousands of pounds followed by a spread of salmon and cucumber sandwiches and a honeymoon in never never land.

And the problem with this is?

Who cares?! They are entitled to spend their money on whatever they want. I do wish people would quit it with the whole inverted snobbery. It's not a nice trait.

:rant:

It's outrageous!

Have you seen the price of a cucumber in Sainsbury's recently?... :mad:

Inappropriate comments have been removed. This is a family friendly forum.

I see the green eyed monster has arrived :hihi:

Who cares?! They are entitled to spend their money on whatever they want. I do wish people would quit it with the whole inverted snobbery. It's not a nice trait.

On the other hand, people can legitimately comment on this whole media charade since Pippa entered the public's eye, as the sister of the bride who married Prince William. Apart from that connection, she has a very nice bum, from what I've gleaned from the headlines in the news....That seems to be important. They've been inflated by the media ever since.

I'm wondering who will attend, the Beckhams, Elton John and his partner, David Walliams...? It's intriguing.

:rant:

It's outrageous!

Have you seen the price of a cucumber in Sainsbury's recently?... :mad:

No, as I hate the stuff. Lettuces have gone down to 50p:D

I don't think we get another Bank Holiday, do we?:hihi: