Sean Bean - Accused

Anyone see this last night?

I thought Sean Bean was brilliant!! I really enjoyed it and thought Sean did one hell of a job .. I heard he walked around Sheffield in womens clothes to get into the feel of it :)

In the nightclub scene when he was dancing he looked so relaxed he did look like a women ..lol.

Well done Mr Sean it was a real treat to see you on the normal telly ..lol. :) .. I just wish Tracey was real ..I'd love her has a friend :D

I love Jimmy McGovern's work and yes, Sean Bean was amazing! Cant wait to see next weeks episode.

Is it on every week? Thought it was a one off...same story with sean bean or another script?

I think its a 4 parter, different story/characters every week

The other thread seems to have disappeared so i'll post in this one.

I thought it was a great programme last night and well done to Sean for taking on the role - I am sure he will get some stick from the footy fans.

Cracking pair of legs on him I have to say ;)

The other thread seems to have disappeared so i'll post in this one.

I thought it was a great programme last night and well done to Sean for taking on the role - I am sure he will get some stick from the footy fans.

Cracking pair of legs on him I have to say ;)

I missed it but probably get it on IPlayer, just saw adverts for it, god he makes an ugly woman though :):)

I missed it but probably get it on IPlayer, just saw adverts for it, god he makes an ugly woman though :):)

He does go through and upgrade later on in the show but yes hes better off sticking to his manly roots mmmmmm:love::love::love::D

Nobody does drama like the BBC, and this was proof again. It was excellent and although I have never been a big Sean Bean fan I thought he played the part brilliantly. The part where he went into court dressed as Tracey made me cry. I think it made people more aware of what transvestite's go through.

He was on the One Show last night and Alex Jones asked him if he had waxed for this part and he said yes he'd had a full body wax, Alex winced and I know what she meant!

I am now really looking forward to the rest of the series.

Edited by curriechick

Did anyone notice his tattoo on his arm while he was shaving? 100% Blade lol.

But anyway, can not believe he has stooped so low in his career, having to dress up as a woman!

I like Sean Bean, but come on, why? That's all I need to say!!

I don't think this was a low point in his career at all. He took on a role after reading a fine script by one of the best script writers we have, Jimmy McGovern, and deciding that it was a part he wanted to play. I for one think he played it sensitively and very well.

Yes his tattoo was there, he would never cover that he is a proud blade.

But anyway, can not believe he has stooped so low in his career, having to dress up as a woman!

Why is playing the main role in a prime-time bbc drama 'stooping so low'?

I think it was a great story with great screenplay.

Greater actors than Sean Bean have crossdressed for film: Vanessa Redgrave; Julie Andrews and Terrence Stamp have played Transgender / Transexuals. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Perhaps you need to think about your prejudices