The One Show - Is this the worst show on T.V.?

The accent is still a problem, Alex Jones, good looking, good legs but the Welsh accent...

Should stick to singing Christmas songs :|

(my second Aled jones reference of the night)

This programme has improved slightly since my OP, mainly because of the presenters. But they do seem to be stuck in a rut whereby, its a nightly comedian , an outside broadcast that has nothing to do with the programme, and someone advertising their latest book or TV programme. And who are that silly group of people who the camera keeps panning to, who stand in a group clapping and laughing ? Are they the staff who run the show ?:huh:

It really hasn't improved at all, everything else got worse & you've seen all the good repeats a few more times, it just looks better in comparison.

I like to relive the experience of the live show in Endcliffe Park a few weeks ago by standing in a bucket of mud while I watch it.

I like to relive the experience of the live show in Endcliffe Park a few weeks ago by standing in a bucket of mud while I watch it.

That was a disaster was it not ?:rolleyes: