Blind Mole rat - please help

:help:

I've finally found a thread on this site after around 5 years of trying to replace my cheap fast easy - but no idea how long ago the posts were made.

if anyone knows where i can get a copy of this (pref cd!) or the cd produced (or lets be right - anything) I'd REALLY appreciate the advice.

I've moved on, with Aiden and William Control currently on the playlist - but as they say "Blind Mole Rat and Various Vegatables - them were the days"

Seriously - if you can THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK you

There's a guy who works at Yellow Arch Studios who used to play in BMR: name of Robin. He's an exceedingly nice man and I'm sure he'd be happy to help you! Yellow Arch phone number is 2730800, give them a call.:thumbsup:

i have about 3 or 4 bmr tapes i wanna rip and put on my sheffield bands multiply site, check my signature.

but i like to get permission from the bands first, tbh ive not got round to contacted bmr yet even tho i know somebody that was part of their entourage

They played a reunion gig in Sheffield back in March 2008 - photos here- and were selling a new compilation on CD of Viva Zapata and some Live in Barcelona tracks.

You could also check out this thread and get in touch with rob-tarana who played drums that night and might have some spare CDs lying around

Also on that thread some kind soul ;) has posted a few tracks from said CD

what was going to be the last BMR gig back in 1995. part 1 of 5 (uploading the next parts shortly)...

what was going to be the last BMR gig back in 1995. part 1 of 5 (uploading the next parts shortly)...

Ahh, the memories!! :)