What is the age range of users on this forum?

Age range of this forum  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Age range of this forum

• 18- 30
    • 30- +

Oh man. I hate being in the top age section, please change the poll so I don't have to turn to drink :(

---------- Post added 26-05-2017 at 09:03 ----------

why do you want to know this?

So they can prove categorically that SF is racist and bigoted and full of UKIP voters? This can be ascertained solely from an anonymous poll about age.

So they can prove categorically that SF is racist and bigoted and full of UKIP voters? This can be ascertained solely from an anonymous poll about age.

:huh:

Hmmm... now I'm no statistical whizz but...

... I think it's very unlikely that such a conclusion could ever be extrapolated from such a small sample of votes.

In fact, as my early attempts of illustrating this as a Venn diagram would seem to suggest, it's more likely that SF voters may be lying about their age, having been solely influenced by the nice blue colour in the poll... :confused:

Hmmm... now I'm no statistical whizz but...

... I think it's very unlikely that such a conclusion could ever be extrapolated from such a small sample of votes.

In fact, as my early attempts of illustrating this as a Venn diagram would seem to suggest, it's more likely that SF voters may be lying about their age, having been solely influenced by the nice blue colour in the poll... :confused:

:hihi: touche!

why do you want to know this?

I would also like to know what relevance it has. My opinion is that ageism is as bad as racism and sexism. It's a bit similar to when a council form asks you to fill in your race and age and sex and then states everyone's opinion matters equally ?

I would also like to know what relevance it has. My opinion is that ageism is as bad as racism and sexism. It's a bit similar to when a council form asks you to fill in your race and age and sex and then states everyone's opinion matters equally ?

Here we go let's have light hearted thread turned into the crime of the century . :help:

Here we go let's have light hearted thread turned into the crime of the century . :help:

Been reading the 'old forummers thread' and from what I can make out, SF has had a humour bypass :D

:suspect:

What???

Do you realise just how much research I've put into trying to come up with a scientifically proven hypothesis based on such little credible data?

And now you're saying it's a 'light hearted' thread! :rant:

Well although I must congratulate you on your efforts in trying to get forum members involved in a little 'light hearted' banter, I also need to warn you that such trivia is not appreciated by everyone, and you may soon be receiving a public telling off from 'those who must be obeyed'!

And whatever you do... don't mention the "F" word... :(

Looking at the poll i think we can assume that most of us are of the older persuasion.That probably explains why most threads are usually abound with our cynical views of life.The young are usually optimistic and have a glass half full,and theres also the chance that most of us probably have no idea how to use facebook.:hihi::hihi:.

Looking at the poll i think we can assume that most of us are of the older persuasion.That probably explains why most threads are usually abound with our cynical views of life.The young are usually optimistic and have a glass half full,and theres also the chance that most of us probably have no idea how to use facebook.:hihi::hihi:.

Hmmm... not normally being of a cynical disposition but...

... I suppose it's just possible that the poll results could be being 'manipulated' by persons unknown in order to get the forum a sponsorship deal with Saga! :suspect:

... I suppose it's just possible that the poll results could be being 'manipulated' by persons unknown in order to get the forum a sponsorship deal with Saga! :suspect:

.. and a jolly good sing song, I love those coach trips

Dam IV been found out!

I'm getting on a bit now, and I've got a forehead line that could do with botoxing. Not that I'm going to bother, lol.