Grouting a line of paving slabs

My girlfriend has a line of nice (buff?) paving slabs about 30cms sq and c.4cms deep in front of her house which need re-grouting. They're slightly raised and so anything we use might fall out of the side of the grout grooves?

http://s33.postimg.org/u63dvpfnj/IMG_20160528_WA0007.jpg

http://s33.postimg.org/ifpgebmv3/IMG_20160528_WA0008.jpg

I've been told of various brush-in grouting mixes which sound great, but surely they're for a large area of slabs, as opposed to a line of slabs where the Geofix etc would fall back out of the side of the grouting?

We'll be doing this ourselves in the next few weeks, has anyone a solution?

I would fill the ends of each grout line with a dab of mortar just to stop the brush in stuff falling out, do this at the same time as the rest of the grouting and the brush in stuff should stick to the wet mortar.

Use a mortar gun to point them with or you will be in bother . Stop you marking slabs.

Use a mortar gun to point them with or you will be in bother . Stop you marking slabs.

Thanks, spider1, which is the best mortar to use for a line of paving slabs?

Thanks, spider1, which is the best mortar to use for a line of paving slabs?[/QUOit TE]

I think B AND Q do it in a bag just add water. Same stuff as used for pointing houses go down that route .