Firth park grammar school

Looking For Friends Of Roger Nowill, who attended Firth Park Grammar School from 1946 to 1952.

Can you help me to try and find past pupils who were at Firth Park at the same time as Roger Nowill who now is in his Seveties

Your help would be appreciated

:) Jon

hauntedrealm@hotmail.co.uk

If you email me i will pass your email address on to him.

Anyone who went to Brushes might like to check this out http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41300300569

My brother went to Firth Park at the same time although younger,he is now 66, roger was our scoutmaster at 277th Sutton on Dunella Rd. Wisewood area.

I havn,t seen or heard from him for 50 years but i understand he had a pub in Wadsley bridge in latter years....Nice Bloke,hope he is well!!!

Well he's looking for any old friends, i can send you his email address if you would like it?

Well he's looking for any old friends, i can send you his email address if you would like it?

Yes Please!!

Looking For Friends Of Roger Nowill, who attended Firth Park Grammar School from 1946 to 1952.

Can you help me to try and find past pupils who were at Firth Park at the same time as Roger Nowill who now is in his Seveties

Your help would be appreciated

:) Jon

hauntedrealm@hotmail.co.uk

If you email me i will pass your email address on to him.

Anyone who went to Brushes might like to check this out http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41300300569

I don't remember him. He started the year I left but I would like to hear from who was there between 1941 and 1946.

Peter D

I know there are other threads about FPGS, but did anyone go there between 60 and 65 that I may remember?

Edited by Gormenghast

I know there are other threads, but did anyone go there in these years when HJS Wilson was head?

I was there from 1962 to 67.:thumbsup:

I was there from 1959 - 1966

I didn't attend, but a friend of mine did, Stephen Billam. He would have started '59-60.

All together now....

Ludus est nobis,

Bonus oh sodales,

Quem decet semper,

Colere atque amare,

Etc etc

1962 to 1969

May each and every teacher [except Boris, Cas Shreeve, Fred Wood & Diddy David Gomersall] rot in hell.

Edited by NanO'Second
I haven't got the Latin.