Attercliffe Rads happy memories there as a kid

Attercliffe Rads Club thats where I first started Space Invaders love that Game they had a kids room downstairs in the lounge happy memories

regular sat night in rads with wife and 2 kids.good entertainment and some amusing customers.kids used to love it especially the parcel of fish and chips we took home on bus to have with the late film.

Uncle Fred was committee man,used to love the club trips.

Do you remember Stan and Doreen, steward and stewardess ( later went to Firth Park W.M.C.) and Hughie Hoult, concert sec who was later on the committee at Firth Park.

I loved the club trips my Dad used to wait on at the Rads, and he used to sing there some times, he was convinced he was Frankie Vaughan

My dad knows stan they were some good bands on at the rads love the club when I was a kid memories can never be taken away from you lakerman

My dad knows stan they were some good bands on at the rads love the club when I was a kid memories can never be taken away from you lakerman

Sadly old Stan passed away a few years ago. What a character he was. I could tell you some great stories about him. I really liked the bloke and we got on fine. Doreen is still around and although she has retired, she still does the odd shift behind the bar at Firth Park W.M.C.

Great Memories.

My mum and dad went in Rads right up to it closing. I used to go in every weekend when we were kids. Remember seeing Tony White and loads of other turns in there.

Lakerman I go in sheffield lane top club once a month

Hi Tracey, I go in Sheffield lane top club several times a week. Also go to Firth Park club on Sunday nights.

My mum and dad went in Rads right up to it closing. I used to go in every weekend when we were kids. Remember seeing Tony White and loads of other turns in there.

I am amazed I tuned tony whites piano is that really you Anne I am John Gallagher Lindas brother as a blind person it's hard to post my email is [email protected] it would be great if you can email me truly amazing.

Do you remember Stan and Doreen, steward and stewardess ( later went to Firth Park W.M.C.) and Hughie Hoult, concert sec who was later on the committee at Firth Park.

Knew Stan from idsworth rd club absolute diamond always smiling like a Cheshire cat great bloke always lent us a bottle of spirits and we got him one back Monday RIP PAL