Bristol R v Blades 14/02/17

A similar game to Peterborough, who will also be in and around the play offs come the end of the season. They've got a very well organised set of players who will be up for this. If we can nick a goal/win I'd be very happy - which sets us up for two vital games against our promotion rivals.

A win would be excellent and give us some breathing space, a draw would also be decent too - they say if you don't win, you don't lose!

I'll go for another 0-1 win. Hanson to score. To edges us closer to the Championship!

Just got rid if their star player,should be a walk in the park,2-0.

Just got rid if their star player,should be a walk in the park,2-0.

Time will tell, you could be right... The league as been so far!

2 draws against Bradford and Rochdale since Matty Taylor tells me this isn't an easy game..

But this is a game we need to be winning and we should be showing we are capable of 6 good points in 3 days.

3-1 Blades.

all blades so far lets see when the obsessed enter the thread back to the subject i see us winning 2 nil bradford battered bristol in the 2nd half hold strong then hit them hard i see changes though

2 draws against Bradford and Rochdale since Matty Taylor tells me this isn't an easy game..

But this is a game we need to be winning and we should be showing we are capable of 6 good points in 3 days.

3-1 Blades.

all blades so far lets see when the obsessed enter the thread back to the subject i see us winning 2 nil bradford battered bristol in the 2nd half hold strong then hit them hard i see changes though

I think if we beat these, it will send out a strong message and give us massive momentum.

Rovers' last 6 home games : won 5 drawn 1

Would take a point as long as we beat Scunny on Saturday.

Yet another hard game 0-2 for the blades were looking good at the moment

Let's hope we can get an early goal ,

Yet another hard game 0-2 for the blades were looking good at the moment

Let's hope we can get an early goal ,

These games few games like Peterborough, Bristol, Scunthorpe and Bolton are real tests... get through these without losing too many points and we've got a genuine chance of promotion. 9 points from 12 will do me.

There's lots of football still to be played this season,and nothing is going to be decided any time soon,all we need to do is keep on going out to win every game and take the game to our opponents,like we always have done,we might drop some points,but if we hold our form then positive results will naturally follow.

Looking at the long term,if we can get into 80 plus points in the next 10 games,that will do me.

5 changes tonight including the front 2.

A big call to rest players ahead of Saturdays table topper.I guess we'll find out ow strong the squad is.

Wilder obviously has one eye on Scunthorpe, I'll take a point right now with the big and potentially risky changes made.