Sheffield Wednesday v Blackburn Rovers 14/02/17

Another home game after a fair few aways, and this has to be a win. Blackburn are the poorest side we've played for a while, JR will surely be odds on against his old club and can't see anything but a win.

3-0

I think this will be close for some reason but we'll win 2-1

Easy 3 points, Blackburn are terrible.

Time for Rhodes to smash a hat trick againt his old team.

It's another side that are basically <removed> but can become a pain in the arris but can see a 4.0 or a boring 1.0. WAWAW

Edited by Groose
masked swearing

It's another side that are basically <removed> but can become a pain in the arris but can see a 4.0 or a boring 1.0. WAWAW

Yes and after a fortunate draw today at the 'all conquering' Millers their manager (Coyle) said "they would be safe and fine". That means ten behind the ball against the Owls and they have already won away at Newcastle (well so have a lot of teams !)

Car parks and buses come to mind. Can see us getting the result, which is all we need, but i don,t see Blackburn coming to do anything other than to try to stop us scoring and try to nick a result. Fustrating yes but surely the players we have we should be good enough to overcome their tactics, same again for me 3-0 and the dynamic duo to carry on where they left off on friday.

How many changes will Carlos make,as he never seems to keep the same team

Think this will be the opposite to the Birmingham match...they tried to make a game of it & almost caught Wednesday out at times...

I imagine Blackburn will set out for a point,be tough to break down & be hopeful of nicking a goal...

Having said that I think we have enough about us to win and whilst a decent performance would be nice ... 3 points has to be the target regardless.

Not bothered about who scores as long as we get more goals than them..!

Car parks and buses come to mind. Can see us getting the result, which is all we need, but i don,t see Blackburn coming to do anything other than to try to stop us scoring and try to nick a result. Fustrating yes but surely the players we have we should be good enough to overcome their tactics, same again for me 3-0 and the dynamic duo to carry on where they left off on friday.

Yep I expect the same. Alot of clubs will do the same, it's down to us to learn how to break down teams like this. On paper only one winner but im sure newcastle fans thought the same

Yep I expect the same. Alot of clubs will do the same, it's down to us to learn how to break down teams like this. On paper only one winner but im sure newcastle fans thought the same

Its a strange season in your league. Everyone's capable of beating each other. Derby nearly lost yesterday and seem to be up and down, as are Norwich!

How many changes will Carlos make,as he never seems to keep the same team

He did exactly the same last season and it got us to within 90mins of the Premier League.

Edited by top4718

Didn't Blackburn win at Newcastle?

Take NOTHING for granted.