Peterborough v Blades 11/02/17

It's that time... another potentially tricky game. Expect the Posh to be in and around the play offs so these will be no push overs.

Seems like we've got our confidence back and expect to win this one. This month we've got two massive games, playing Bolton and Scunny, so winning this game will give us the momentum. If we can start pulling away from them two it will give us a bit of breathing space.

I'm going for a 1-2 win.

Tricky game, and I would take a point now.

But I expect both teams to score and hopefully we can nick it.

Greatresult against a team who would now be in the play offs had they won.

Billy Sharps has taken his league tally to 20 this season, which is impressive considering it is only February.

A clean sheet again.

3 points.

Scunny lost against a poor side at home.

And Jake Wright, what can be said about this man and hisrecord while he has been in the team? 17 games played. 16 won, 1 drawn, 13 conceded and 44 scored.

Dare we believe?

could be promoted come this time in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should offer to forfeit the three points as when we win a tight game with a fairly late goal it's classed as being jammy by the resident Blades :hihi::hihi:

Will take Jammy any day, am sure both clubs would, ! but all the better for a well deserved result.

Great result... Though I expected to win this but knew it was going to be tight.

More of the same Tuesday which will be a similar game.

We're getting nearer... The futures red.