#standupforrotherham

Today (4th Feb) is a tough day for anyone associated with Rotherham. So I've decided to start a #standupforrotherham campaign. So if you have a vested interest in seeing the town thrive, Tweet about it using the #

Cheers

Why is it? A special day?

Why????????? :o Don't you listen to the news? It has been in the news many times over the last few months. It was on Sky news yesterday as well as the local news.

Steve - its sad that this 'issue' will tarnish all of Rotherham. I have lived in Rotherham for over forty years. There are good and bad areas and organisations in every town and city. Hope the victims get the help they need to move on and the whole saga doesn't damage the local economy too much.

Why????????? :o Don't you listen to the news? It has been in the news many times over the last few months. It was on Sky news yesterday as well as the local news.

Steve - its sad that this 'issue' will tarnish all of Rotherham. I have lived in Rotherham for over forty years. There are good and bad areas and organisations in every town and city. Hope the victims get the help they need to move on and the whole saga doesn't damage the local economy too much.

#standupforrotherham...if you have a Twitter account, tweet it :)

I will have a word.....I have seen your tweets. Is its best to re tweet yours or start another tweet? I haven't got my head round twitter yet.

I will have a word.....I have seen your tweets. Is its best to re tweet yours or start another tweet? I haven't got my head round twitter yet.

Do both :) The twitter account I have sent this on is to do with our 3D Print technology, http://www.picsima.com http://www.twitter.com/@picsima

If you such my past posts you see my close dealings with ththe grooming scandel. I just wondered call it a 'special day' :/

If you such my past posts you see my close dealings with ththe grooming scandel. I just wondered call it a 'special day' :/

" 'special day' " says it all. The single quotation marks mean the word or phrase has slightly different meaning to the usual one. Steve used it correctly, hence my question to you......Do you understand now? Hope that helps.

" 'special day' " says it all. The single quotation marks mean the word or phrase has slightly different meaning to the usual one. Steve used it correctly, hence my question to you......Do you understand now? Hope that helps.

Depends how you see it. Anyway im close to the scandel as someone who had to give awful evidence. Its an awful day, weeks, months. Also to be honest he could have meant something totally different to the grooming scandal as there are multiple threads on that already.

Steve I will tweet it :)

Edited by Chazndave