Rotherham V The Owls 04/04/2017

Thought I heard a Utd fan on the phone in the other day saying Div 1 is harder than the Championship, also one recently said they would do back to back promotions.

I remember similar boasts last time they were in the Prem and last time we were both in same division, look how they ended up :hihi::hihi:

I remember similar boasts last time they were in the Prem and last time we were both in same division, look how they ended up :hihi::hihi:

Just like when lots of you said you'll be up before your play off final last season... I'm glad your playing it down now... even though you have better players this season than last.

Future me owd mucker.

We won't go up automatic. Not a chance with the way we're playing (even though we somehow keep winning)

AS IT STANDS NOW I can't see us doing well should we make the playoffs.

We've got very good players, but at the moment, we're not a good team.

Summat's not right. I don't know what it is.

IF we get back to being more dominant, more convincing, and more offensive, then we'll beat anybody in the playoffs

No jokes please about us being offensive anyway!! :hihi:

Us Owls can only hope that we improve from our present dourness, and we entertain a bit more.

That said, I know many will say they ''couldn't give a stuff how we play, as long as we win'' but being frustrated and holding my head in my hands is not how I enjoy my football.

I do however, like everyone else, prefer winning to anything else.

Future me owd mucker.

We won't go up automatic. Not a chance with the way we're playing (even though we somehow keep winning)

AS IT STANDS NOW I can't see us doing well should we make the playoffs.

We've got very good players, but at the moment, we're not a good team.

Summat's not right. I don't know what it is.

IF we get back to being more dominant, more convincing, and more offensive, then we'll beat anybody in the playoffs

No jokes please about us being offensive anyway!! :hihi:

Us Owls can only hope that we improve from our present dourness, and we entertain a bit more.

That said, I know many will say they ''couldn't give a stuff how we play, as long as we win'' but being frustrated and holding my head in my hands is not how I enjoy my football.

I do however, like everyone else, prefer winning to anything else.

I agree, I enjoyed the win last night but the last half hour had me biting my nails hoping we could hang on, why can't we have a good lead and relax for once :hihi: