Soft play for teenagers

Years ago I used to take 2 teenagers to Tots to Teens at Hillsborough. They're not there any more. Does anyone know of any soft play centers running now that a 12 year old and 14 year old could access?

Years ago I used to take 2 teenagers to Tots to Teens at Hillsborough. They're not there any more. Does anyone know of any soft play centers running now that a 12 year old and 14 year old could access?

Er, wasn't that actually Tots to TENS?

I think it's closed down, as you say. Can't imagine it being particularly appealing/suitable for a teenager though (probably true for any soft play, though!).

The trampoline stuff is popular now. There`s one near Meadowhall. And one appearing in Woodseats soon too.

Thanks to everyone so far.

My daughter lives in Swansea and as a team building/Xmas activity they've just gone to a soft play and loved it. All adults.

Yes, I know about "jump" venues but the 2 teenagers I want to take are not sporty and don't like the sound of that and also don't want to go swimming, so I'm looking for something easier.

If anyone can think of something that a very unsporty 12 year old and a 14 year old with learning difficulties could access I'd really appreciate all suggestions.

If you can get a group together, some play centres consider opening for a private function. Maybe sound a few out. A friend does this for a group of a dozen or so LD adults at her local soft play... They love it! Not based in this area though, so I couldn't recommend a place.

A colleague of mine takes his son to do free running in Rotherham. It's where they jump, roll etc from large soft play shapes, unlike the original free runners who do it on and from building to building. His son is a young teen.

Thanks to everyone so far.

My daughter lives in Swansea and as a team building/Xmas activity they've just gone to a soft play and loved it. All adults.

Yes, I know about "jump" venues but the 2 teenagers I want to take are not sporty and don't like the sound of that and also don't want to go swimming, so I'm looking for something easier.

If anyone can think of something that a very unsporty 12 year old and a 14 year old with learning difficulties could access I'd really appreciate all suggestions.

Jump has more than trampolines, there are quite a few activities and you don't have to be sporty, little children go at the same time so it's quite calm

Have you checked out the skate/bmx centre on little london road, can't seem to find a website but there is a facebook page if you google. Not sure if its too sporty?