Drummer available

DRUMMER seeks band. I HATE original music, covers only. 150 yrs experience as a top pro, played in EVERY club in the western world, played on many number 1 hit records, my drum kit costs £63 million, I own a tour van. Looking to waltz into an established working band without having to rehearse EVER, then gig 19 times a month, except weekends. Bad sense of humour, hate laughing, allergic to alcohol. Don't bother replying. I hate you already

My sons a drummer looking for work, wonder did you get many replys and is it worth him advertising himself on here.

Cheers Diane

this was just intended as a joke post, taking the Michael out of the MANY drummer adverts you normally see littering this forum and Partysounds etc.

But (thankfully) no, no response

Edited by urbaneagle

My sons a drummer looking for work, wonder did you get many replys and is it worth him advertising himself on here.

Cheers Diane

take your son to go and play at a few jam sessions that are around , see if he gets noticed. its also good practice with different musicians..

Please, join my band seriously, I think I am in love with you ever so slightly, I would go as far to say as a particular body part of mine is now semi turgid

you got a semi from a text-based forum? ha ha...

if you went round town Sat night, you'd probably spill your seed

DRUMMER seeks band. I HATE original music, covers only. 150 yrs experience as a top pro, played in EVERY club in the western world, played on many number 1 hit records, my drum kit costs £63 million, I own a tour van. Looking to waltz into an established working band without having to rehearse EVER, then gig 19 times a month, except weekends. Bad sense of humour, hate laughing, allergic to alcohol. Don't bother replying. I hate you already

Ive seen you play........and if i was simon cowell..YOU wouldnt be going thro to the next round...my talents with the drum kit far outway yours.......and I bought mine from Toys "R" Us.....and its only got One Cymabl.

:hihi::hihi:

you got a semi from a text-based forum? ha ha...

if you went round town Sat night, you'd probably spill your seed

A change in the wind just does it for me pal so a Saturday night in town just means a gargantuate jizz shower for the ladies 8)