Rotherham vs Blades 21/07/2017

Anyone tell me how uniteds keeper is not been tonight

Was it a bad injury

Finished 1-2 to us for any blades who didn't know.

Was a really good match and Rotherham played quite defensively which meant we had to play some very good football to cut them open. Some of the attacking, passing play was as I have seen from us in Wilder's management so far.

A negative being that Moore was stretchered off early doors. Not too sure what happened there to be honest but hopefully just a precaution fingers crossed.

What was interesting is that Wilder played his normal wing back thing and it is still working very well and the new players are adapting to it very well with some very nice, wide, passing play. It looks also however that Wilder is looking at that switch to 4-4-2 when he needs to and we look steady but still attacking never the less.

Brooks looks great again and made the second goal which was scored by Stevens who also looks like he has settled very well and looks lively. Duffy is fit now as well and came on late so no doubt will play Stoke and a big mention for Lavery who is looking the best he has looked for us and caused Rotherham loads of hassle.

---------- Post added 21-07-2017 at 22:48 ----------

He held back of his leg for a moment but then looked ok but then went down with it. Didn't look in agony or anything but obviously uncomfortable with something to go down. Don't really know Lien.

---------- Post added 21-07-2017 at 22:53 ----------

Just seen Wilder's interview and he said that he felt something tight at back of knee and that as a precaution he came off and will have a scan this weekend. Hopefully more nothing than anything but never the less we are in the process of bringing in another keeper. Would be a shame though as Moore is really solid.

Finished 1-2 to us for any blades who didn't know.

Was a really good match and Rotherham played quite defensively which meant we had to play some very good football to cut them open. Some of the attacking, passing play was as I have seen from us in Wilder's management so far.

A negative being that Moore was stretchered off early doors. Not too sure what happened there to be honest but hopefully just a precaution fingers crossed.

What was interesting is that Wilder played his normal wing back thing and it is still working very well and the new players are adapting to it very well with some very nice, wide, passing play. It looks also however that Wilder is looking at that switch to 4-4-2 when he needs to and we look steady but still attacking never the less.

Brooks looks great again and made the second goal which was scored by Stevens who also looks like he has settled very well and looks lively. Duffy is fit now as well and came on late so no doubt will play Stoke and a big mention for Lavery who is looking the best he has looked for us and caused Rotherham loads of hassle.

---------- Post added 21-07-2017 at 22:48 ----------

He held back of his leg for a moment but then looked ok but then went down with it. Didn't look in agony or anything but obviously uncomfortable with something to go down. Don't really know Lien.

---------- Post added 21-07-2017 at 22:53 ----------

Just seen Wilder's interview and he said that he felt something tight at back of knee and that as a precaution he came off and will have a scan this weekend. Hopefully more nothing than anything but never the less we are in the process of bringing in another keeper. Would be a shame though as Moore is really solid.

Did Evans play.

Did United play in blue and white?

Did Evans play.

Evans has a hip injury.

Evans has a hip injury.

Lets hope he is fit for September:hihi:

Did United play in blue and white?

No we played in our new fantastic purple kit and despite initial concerns that it may have been a little dull, it is a beautiful kit.

Had it been blue as you put it, then it wouldn't be our first away shirt that touches on dark blue as we have had a couple in the past. This one is most definitely a beautiful, deep, ribena purple.

It is a very classy kit indeed but then this is what you come to expect from one of the finest manufacturers on the market in Adidas.

---------- Post added 22-07-2017 at 13:38 ----------

Evans has a hip injury.

It is meant to be a nothing injury and more the chance to get himself 100% fit again.

No we played in our new fantastic purple kit and despite initial concerns that it may have been a little dull, it is a beautiful kit.

Had it been blue as you put it, then it wouldn't be our first away shirt that touches on dark blue as we have had a couple in the past. This one is most definitely a beautiful, deep, ribena purple.

It is a very classy kit indeed but then this is what you come to expect from one of the finest manufacturers on the market in Adidas.

---------- Post added 22-07-2017 at 13:38 ----------

It is meant to be a nothing injury and more the chance to get himself 100% fit again.

Still a concern for me as I was hoping with a good pre-season under his belt he could kick on. Doesn't look like that will be the case now.

Still a concern for me as I was hoping with a good pre-season under his belt he could kick on. Doesn't look like that will be the case now.

Still got a big game against Stoke coming up and even if he misses that it is no real issue in my eyes as full fitness has to be a priority.

By the sounds of it Evans was given a staggered training regime at Chesterfield to get him back into shape gradually therefore it is no shock that he got injured. He then went on a paid for his own structured training programme out of his own pocket in order to get himself fit enough for the move to us and his now undergoing a strict fitness programme to get him 100% match fit again. He has had a couple of minor niggles and it has been a slow burner so far but he will get there.

In the meantime Wilder is in the market for a striker with Will Grigg very heavily rumoured amongst others. We have Billy and a very lively looking Lavery and others in rotation.

I'm not worried at all. Would rather Ched comes in to the fold fully fit that throw in in and lose him to a strain or tear for 6 to 8 weeks later on.

Still got a big game against Stoke coming up and even if he misses that it is no real issue in my eyes as full fitness has to be a priority.

By the sounds of it Evans was given a staggered training regime at Chesterfield to get him back into shape gradually therefore it is no shock that he got injured. He then went on a paid for his own structured training programme out of his own pocket in order to get himself fit enough for the move to us and his now undergoing a strict fitness programme to get him 100% match fit again. He has had a couple of minor niggles and it has been a slow burner so far but he will get there.

In the meantime Wilder is in the market for a striker with Will Grigg very heavily rumoured amongst others. We have Billy and a very lively looking Lavery and others in rotation.

I'm not worried at all. Would rather Ched comes in to the fold fully fit that throw in in and lose him to a strain or tear for 6 to 8 weeks later on.

Decipher that last bit ,grammar is not my strong point;)

Decipher that last bit ,grammar is not my strong point;)

Over the last few posts I think we established that he aint fit,is that ok for you?

Over the last few posts I think we established that he aint fit,is that ok for you?

Hope he can rise to the occasion by September :hihi: