Peddler Night Market - question

Hi

Got some family visiting and looking for something a bit different to do Friday evening.

Was thinking of Peddler Night Market down Neepsend... hearing mixed reports on how busy it gets.

6/7 ish, are people queuing to get in?

Anyone a regular? Worth it?

Ta

Normally between 6 & 7 you will be ok, but depends on the weather a nice evening will make it busier. Yes definitely worth a visit along with the other bars in the area.

Cheers, forecast says a nice evening on Friday so will aim to get down early. :thumbsup:

If it silly busy, then pub crawl round Gardeners, Harlequin, Fat Cat and Kelham Island. Not a bad plan B

Cheers, forecast says a nice evening on Friday so will aim to get down early. :thumbsup:

If it silly busy, then pub crawl round Gardeners, Harlequin, Fat Cat and Kelham Island. Not a bad plan B

Went in at 6 last night and it was ok but when we left at 8 the queue was quite big.

Went in at 6 last night and it was ok but when we left at 8 the queue was quite big.

Similar story here.

Glad we went, had some nice food, and decent beers. Prices weren't too savage and we got a table without too much of a wait (at around 6:30pm).

Saying that, I don't understand why people would queue to get in? Just to queue again at every food and drink outlet?

I'm guessing that it's just "the place to be" or whatever, but yeah, it was a big queue when we left at around 9ish.

We wanted to chat, so we sloped off to the Gardeners Rest when the music got turned up. I'd go again but I couldn't make a whole night of it.