Will Carlos Throw Away More Money?

Last Season might be over and Carlos as kept is job,but Carlos wasted so much money on unwanted signings and the Squad as not been Improved at All,He as been very lucky the Chairman as Stuck with him,but will he be waste the money again this season,we need a massive clear-out,a right and left back needed,New Centre Half,Midfielder who can spray the ball about as Hutch does the Tackling,Two or One Winger to get crosses in the box for our strikers

Last Season might be over and Carlos as kept is job,but Carlos wasted so much money on unwanted signings and the Squad as not been Improved at All,He as been very lucky the Chairman as Stuck with him,but will he be waste the money again this season,we need a massive clear-out,a right and left back needed,New Centre Half,Midfielder who can spray the ball about as Hutch does the Tackling,Two or One Winger to get crosses in the box for our strikers

Yes Gordon.:hihi:

Name the unwanted signings he's wasted money on.....

Name the players who you'd get rid of in your massive clear out...

How many games did you go to last season that you can justify which players you've seen play that he's wasted money on and need clearing out...

Finally the word "has" starts with the letter h...:hihi:

Not improved? The league position has?, admittedly the play off was disappointing but they are a lottery

3rd or higher next season please Mr Carlos

Not improved? The league position has?, admittedly the play off was disappointing but they are a lottery

3rd or higher next season please Mr Carlos

According to the blades finishing 6th and 4th is "failure" :hihi::hihi::hihi:

According to the blades finishing 6th and 4th is "failure" :hihi::hihi::hihi:

:huh:

Hmmm...

... well I'm sure that at the beginning of the season both Mr Tuna and Mr Carlos never intended to spend another year in the Championship... or did they? :suspect:

So, assuming that their aim was to get promoted, then no amount of spin will change the fact that they failed in their aims!

Unless of course they aimed to be a mid-table side, in which case I suppose we must congratulate them on yet another successful season! :roll:

Hmmm...

... well I'm sure that at the beginning of the season both Mr Tuna and Mr Carlos never intended to spend another year in the Championship... or did they? :suspect:

So, assuming that their aim was to get promoted, then no amount of spin will change the fact that they failed in their aims!

Unless of course they aimed to be a mid-table side, in which case I suppose we must congratulate them on yet another successful season! :roll:

4th is mid table ?

Hmmm...

Like any reasonable side they will have had ambitions to gain promotion as this is not guarenteed and especially with the might of Newcastle almost certain to be up there the chairman had put contingencies in incase of this not happening, every team starts the season with ideas of promotion or why would they bother.

I didn't realise 4th was mid-table :loopy:

4th is mid table ?

Like any reasonable side they will have had ambitions to gain promotion as this is not guarenteed and especially with the might of Newcastle almost certain to be up there the chairman had put contingencies in incase of this not happening, every team starts the season with ideas of promotion or why would they bother.

I didn't realise 4th was mid-table :loopy:

:hihi:

You guys really do have a problem understanding, don't you?

I will say this slowly...

If you aim for mid-table and finish 4th then you have had a successful season and are to be congratulated, but...

... if you aim for promotion and finish 4th and then lose in the play-offs then you have not had a successful season and have failed in your aims! :roll:

Is it any wonder this place is dying? :D

:hihi:

You guys really do have a problem understanding, don't you?

I will say this slowly...

If you aim for mid-table and finish 4th then you have had a successful season and are to be congratulated, but...

... if you aim for promotion and finish 4th and then lose in the play-offs then you have not had a successful season and have failed in your aims! :roll:

Is it any wonder this place is dying? :D

You could say that any team that aims for promotion (probably two thirds of the league) have failed if they are not one of the three that goes up. I've made it clear on this forum in the past that I don't really care for what the top flight in England has become, I've just watched my team finish in the top 6 for two consecutive seasons winning more than losing and a bonus day out at Wembley after almost 15yrs of constant struggle, a success in my eyes.

Hmmm...

Well look,some of them don't even want promotion,some of them have been wanting to move up the table one place at a time from 4th bottom ever since the Gray days,so they are getting there slowly but surely...........now the Question is what Chansiri wants,at a rough guess,I would say promotion,so 2 failures is correct.:hihi:

Well look,some of them don't even want promotion,some of them have been wanting to move up the table one place at a time from 4th bottom ever since the Gray days,so they are getting there slowly but surely...........now the Question is what Chansiri wants,at a rough guess,I would say promotion,so 2 failures is correct.:hihi:

Who has said they don't want promotion?