Higgins versus Selby

Very much hoping that Mark Selby can win this one although he is certainly struggling at the moment.

I just can't enjoy watching Higgins at all since his ban,and this never gets referred to by any of the commentators or pundits.

Me too but its not looking good,I think a lot of people dislike Higgins for not only what he did for which he got off very lightly but the way he behaved when it was made public.

Very much hoping that Mark Selby can win this one although he is certainly struggling at the moment.

I just can't enjoy watching Higgins at all since his ban,and this never gets referred to by any of the commentators or pundits.

I would like Selby to win but he looks very tired to me.

its certainly not a given, lets see how Selby comes out this afternoon, if he wins say the first 3...its on

Higgins shouldn't even be breathing the same air as other snooker players. He's a disgrace. Can't stand the man, can't even bear to look at him.....which is very difficult not to cos I love snooker. Glad I didn't pay money to go and see him

its certainly not a given, lets see how Selby comes out this afternoon, if he wins say the first 3...its on

Fingers crossed !

Fingers crossed !

well, hes done it, won 3 of the 4 Oo

game on

well he won 9 out of 10 frames lol

Edited by melthebell

Keep it going Mark.:)

Glad Selby won.

absolutely awesome performance from Mark Selby :o

It's strange how Stephen Lee copped for it, but John Higgins got off lightly

Bit gutted. Got odds on Higgins at 12-1 when he was down in the final, then he instantly had a resurgence and I was thinking is my luck in today? Sadly not. But actually pleased Selby won even though it cost me a few quid for the same reason other posters have said. No room for cheats.