Hello,

I'm looking for a job/apprenticeship which involves animals.

Ideally I'd like to work in a kennel however I'm interested in anything that involves animals. If you know anywhere around sheffield area please say :)

Thanks for any replies.

there are a number of farms and stables on the north side of the city around grenoside you could try those

alternatively there is always working in a city centre pub over the weekend.....

There is a trainee dog trainer job being advertised by Support dogs in sheffield. Try their web site or look on the Guardian website under their jobs section

Good luck :)

There is a trainee dog trainer job being advertised by Support dogs in sheffield. Try their web site or look on the Guardian website under their jobs section

Good luck :)

What a coincidence, I was at a Sheffield Chamber meeting this am and Support Dogs were presenting. It moved me to tears, what a fantastic organisation.

I would have gone for it myself to get out of nursing but sadly the pay just isn't enough! ?